Unforgettable Chikai With Sujata [Nepali Youn Katha]

Hi this is Ravi from butwal,28 years old and married as well.
I am married to my wife in 2070 and I have a baby boy too. I realised my married
life is failure after 6 month never thought my married life will be
terrible, which I never expect. Let me
begin my sex experience , I will not say is sex experience,it’s a
love which I lost and got back from Sujata, Teenage girl ( She is just 20 years
of old.)
We met in our office. I never spoke to her in
beginning , slowly she enjoyed my company and she very comfortable
with me, even she lost her love and she was feeling lonely, that the
time I cam into her life. We use to share everything, our personal
life and love etc.in-article ads
one day I realised that she is in love and me, we
never showed to each other, both are very possessive with each other,
she never liked a girl talking to me and I never left alone and never
gave opportunity other guy to close with her. Day by day our
relationship become very close, we use to go out,we use to go to
movie, park, she never left me alone and she liked me to
go to home, she always love to be with me, when one when we are
driving to movie she kissed me on my lips, next day I asked the
same to repeat, she did again, day by day she become very close to me,
she need me every day, I never left her alone, I loved her company
each and every second, she brought me happiness back in my life.But we never chat in
while we were at home coz my wife she might be angry with me and i dont want be
apart from my son. and then i started enjoyiin sujata company more and one day its turned
to sex chat, she asked me
do I like to kiss her, I said yes. She told take me some where
tomorrow , i took her ata good hotel. After we entered inside hotel
we lay on the bed hugging each other and she kisses me and we
continued our kiss for long time.
I started kissing
her and pressing her boobs. After few seconds she responded very well
back to my kiss and stated moaning “aaaaahhh aaaahhhhh” This
turned me on. I removed her tee, she was no wearing any bra, I started
sucking her boobs, they were so huge and her nipples were so sharp.
Even my dick is fucking hot.
She removed my pant and started sucking my dick as a bitch. After few
minutes of kissing and sucking. both of us undressed each other and
came to the missionary position.in-article ads
I kept my dick in her pussy after few
attempts. It wasn’t too tight. I realised this steffy might have
been fucked by her boyfrined multiple times. I was like who cares, i
want to make love to my love. Her pussy
is totally wet, she said stop teasing me, just fuck meeeeee. I
removed my dick and kept it in her mouth. She started sucking it
again. That was an awesome experience again. After teasing her I
decided to fuck her. I kept my dick in her pussy which is loose now
because her pussy is wet my dick easy went insidee. I lip locked her and started doing my job. Gave her
hard strokes, she is moaning in pleasure now. aaaaa ahhh ahhhaa
fuck me hard baby. This turned me on. I was fucking her like a crazy
man as there is no tomorrow. After some 15minutes I was about to cum,
I told the same to her, she told no problem baby cum inside, I will
take a pill tomorrow. I cummed in loads inside her pussy. I and she
slept nude for 1 hour like that.

Post a Comment

0 Comments